Usually at room temperature, the vapor pressure of refractory is very low, it can be considered to be extremely stable and volatile. However, when working under high temperature decompression (such as vacuum smelting furnace or molten steel degassing treatment, etc.), its volatility will become a problem that can not be neglected, which will cause damage due to its volatile decrement. Under such conditions and under high temperature and pressure (atmospheric pressure), the vacuum resistance has become one of the important characteristics of refractory.
- Development Prospect Of Refractory Bricks
- Production Technology Of Refractory Materials
- Application Of Refractory Materials
- Brief Introduction Of Crucible Furnace
- Main Characteristics Of Crucible Furnace
- What Is The Slag-resisting Property Of Refracto...
- What Is The High Temperature Compressive Streng...
- What Is The Firing Of Refractory?
- Characteristics Of Refractory Materials
- Classification Of Refractory Materials
- What Is The Glass Melting Crucible?