Refractory properties include high fire resistance, good load softening, high temperature volume stability, thermal shock stability and good slag resistance. In addition, refractory materials are also required to have a certain wear resistance.
For refractory products, in addition to the above requirements, but also the appearance of regular, dimensional standards. Refractory materials used in some special fields are also required to have some special properties, such as air permeability, thermal conductivity, conductivity and hardness. But so far, there is no can meet all of the above performance requirements of refractory materials, so when the use of refractory, according to the use of conditions to choose.
- Development Prospect Of Refractory Bricks
- Production Technology Of Refractory Materials
- Application Of Refractory Materials
- Brief Introduction Of Crucible Furnace
- Main Characteristics Of Crucible Furnace
- What Is The Slag-resisting Property Of Refracto...
- What Is The High Temperature Compressive Streng...
- What Is The Firing Of Refractory?
- The Vacuum Resistance Of Refractory
- Classification Of Refractory Materials
- What Is The Glass Melting Crucible?