A furnace with a crucible, a fixed furnace body, or a tilting stove. Vacuum well type crucible furnace, integrated control system and furnace, wherein the furnace insulation material adopts the whole vacuum adsorption molding, programmable inlaid import resistor wire. The large diameter quartz furnace cavity and the vacuum sealed flange system can quickly heat the sample under the flowing atmosphere and vacuum condition. It is mainly used for sintering, melting and analysis of metal, nonmetal and compound materials.
The control Panel is equipped with an intelligent temperature regulator to control the power switch, the main heating work/stop button so that it can be observed at any time.
- Development Prospect Of Refractory Bricks
- Production Technology Of Refractory Materials
- Application Of Refractory Materials
- Main Characteristics Of Crucible Furnace
- What Is The Slag-resisting Property Of Refracto...
- What Is The High Temperature Compressive Streng...
- What Is The Firing Of Refractory?
- The Vacuum Resistance Of Refractory
- Characteristics Of Refractory Materials
- Classification Of Refractory Materials
- What Is The Glass Melting Crucible?