Regular use of special materials have AZS bricks, corundum bricks, direct combination of magnesia-chrome bricks, silicon carbide bricks, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide bricks, nitride, silicide, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non-oxide refractories, calcium oxide, chromium oxide, alumina, magnesium oxide, beryllium oxide and other refractory materials. Frequently used insulation refractories have diatomite products, asbestos products, insulation boards and so on.
Frequently used amorphous refractories have to fill the burden, ramming material, castable, plastic, refractory mud, spraying material, projection materials, paint, lightweight refractory castable, mortar and so on.
- Development Prospect Of Refractory Bricks
- Production Technology Of Refractory Materials
- Brief Introduction Of Crucible Furnace
- Main Characteristics Of Crucible Furnace
- What Is The Slag-resisting Property Of Refracto...
- What Is The High Temperature Compressive Streng...
- What Is The Firing Of Refractory?
- The Vacuum Resistance Of Refractory
- Characteristics Of Refractory Materials
- Classification Of Refractory Materials
- What Is The Glass Melting Crucible?