The main methods of increasing raw material plasticity of firebrick are as follows:
1.Selection of materials and removal of non-plasticity impurities, such as quartz;
2.Press will select fine grinding, increase its dispersion;
3.Adding appropriate plasticizing material binding agent, such as pulp waste liquid and dextrin, to the plasticizer;
4.Air pressure is used to extrude the mud.
5.Air inlet extends the time of blockage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief introduction of Refractory bricks
- Types of refractory Bricks Referred to as Brick.
- Overview of definition of refractory bricks
- Classification of Clay
- Fire bricks themselves
- Physical and chemical properties of firebrick
- Fire brick classification
- What is the combination of ingredients
- Properties of refractory materials