The physical properties of refractory materials include structural properties, thermal properties, mechanical properties, operational performance and performance.
The structural properties of refractory materials include porosity, volumetric density, water absorption, porosity and pore size distribution.
Thermal properties of refractory materials include thermal conductivity, coefficient of thermal expansion, specific heat, heat capacity, temperature conductivity and thermal emission rate.
The mechanical properties of refractory materials include compressive strength, tensile strength, flexural resistance, torsional strength, shear strength, impact strength, abrasion resistance, creep, bond strength and elastic modulus. The use of refractory materials include fire resistance, load softening temperature, heavy burning line changes, thermal shock resistance, slag resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, hydration resistance, corrosion resistance of CO, conductivity, oxidation resistance, etc.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief introduction of Refractory bricks
- Types of refractory Bricks Referred to as Brick.
- Overview of definition of refractory bricks
- Classification of Clay
- Fire bricks themselves
- Physical and chemical properties of firebrick
- Fire brick classification
- Raw material plasticity of firebrick
- What is the combination of ingredients